Advertisements and promotions have literally taken the world by storm. If you own a business, then its wide-scale advertising and promotion are integral to its growth. The more people see it, the more they would interact with it; at least the interested parties would.
When it comes to advertising, there are several alternatives to choose from. It all really depends on the platform on which you wish to advertise your business. This may further include both types: indoor and outdoor advertisements.
Our focus here is solely on one of the modes of outdoor advertisements; namely vinyl banner printing. Vinyl banners are extremely popular modes of outdoor advertisements. They can be used for a variety of purposes such as campaigns, corporate events, sports events, birthday parties etc.
Advantages of using vinyl banner printing:
Several benefits are associated with the printing of vinyl banners for outdoor advertisements. Here is what you should know about them:
- Convenient Customization: The materials required, design cost, colour palette etc can be easily modified specific to the customer's needs. Hence vinyl banners provide great flexibility so that you don't have to compromise on your business' signage.
- Great Visual Impact: Since the size and design of vinyl banners is customizable, you can choose to have an immediate impact on your target customer base within seconds. Bright vinyl posters can do the trick for your business in a way that no other outdoor advertisement can.
- Easy to install: It barely requires any effort to establish a finished vinyl banner at the site of location. It can be hung, used as a stand or in any other form for effective exposure as required.
- Low production cost: Vinyl printing is the cheapest and easiest mode of promotion. This allows your business a high return for a low investment as far as marketing is concerned. You can thus spend the surplus budget on other activities of your business.
- Durability: Vinyl is a pretty tough and resistant material in itself. You can optimize its durability by coating your banner with materials of different resistances. Make sure you use UV resistant ink so that your banner does not begin fading when exposed to harsh sunlight.
- Versatility: Vinyl banners, as mentioned before, are extremely durable. They are highly portable, can be installed under any weather conditions and can be stored indefinitely for long periods of time without losing quality. Furthermore, they are reusable.
All the above properties of vinyl printing make it the best resource available to businesses for cheap and easy marketing.
PVC Banner Printing: The CMYK edge
CMYK - Design, Copy & Print redefines vinyl banner printing to an extent not experienced by companies before. Apart from the traditional benefits vinyl offers, we render our own touch to make your vinyl banner stand out. We offer a range of custom options for you to choose from, so that your banner turns out according to your business' unique traits. Here is an exhaustive preview of all that we offer in terms of material and services.
- Industry standard banner-grade PVC
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Flame resistant to DIN4102
- High-quality full-colour print
- Standard finishing included
- Printed with fade-proof UV-based inks
- 340gsm Mesh banner for those windy areas
- 440gsm Banner - Our standard and most popular choice for banner printing uk
- 500gsm PVC Banner - Our premium choice, a much thicker standard for those wanting a longer lasting finish great for outdoor banner printing.
- 740gsm Banner - Our top of the range. We use this banner material when needing a double sided banner.
- All our banners are loaded with the aforementioned standard features. You can customise finishing and colour as per your requirements.
Custom finish options:
- Hems and eyelets: If your banner to be hung at location, then you can customise the eyelets on the welded margin. Otherwise, eyelets will be created at standard positions, which is one per meter.
- Trimmed with eyelets: The banner size will be cut to size but will also have eyelets.
No eyelets:Here your banner will be given a 45 mm welded hem only, without any eyelets.
Pole pocket: A space is left within the welded hem for a pole to pass through, if you want an upright standing banner.
Trimmed to size: You can reduce your banner's size
To know more about banner printing, or to order banners of your own, click the above links for your desired banner printing job.